- To provide an exciting, high quality, broad and balanced curriculum.
- To develop independent learners with open, enquiring minds.
- To expose children to new experiences and learning that will inspire them and stimulate curiosity, imagination and creativity.
- To meet evert child's needs to take them to their potential and equip them for the future.
- To create link to others to open minds, develop citizenship, and create caring, responsible 'one world' citizens.
- To support mental, emotional and social development of children, developing both emotional and academic intelligence.
- To recognise, value, encourage and develop individual gifts and talents.
'I hear and I forget
I see and I remember
I do and I understand'
(An Old Chinese Proverb)
Our seven year plan below outlines how our curriculum is taught across each year throughout the school.